Thursday, January 12, 2012

Introduction to Mysteries of the Mind



Mysteries of the mind is a blog dedicated to informing you about interesting psychological facts, theories, and news. Psychology may be a relatively new field, only about 137 years old, yet there is an enormous amount of information to know. There is even more left to learn about the brain. We have only begun to understand how the mind functions.

Learning about different theories provides food for thought that can provide valuable insight into your life. Ever hear the adage “knowledge is power?” Each day I strive to learn something new, whether it relates to psychology or not. I believe that you can never learn enough, even if it's something that doesn't seem important.

Therefore, I hope that you will follow my blog and learn more about psychology with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment